1. If you place an order electronically via the website you are using, you are considered as accepted the pre information form and distance sales contract offered to you.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
3. Cargo charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address given by the buyer in 30-day legal period. Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if they assumed.
6. In case that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the product purchased or cancels in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card that the buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer return the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER as it belongs to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED IN TIME WITH NOT FORESEEED REASONS:
9. If in case of force majeure products cannot be cannot be delivered in time, Seller notifies the situation to the Buyer. The buyer can request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one or postpone delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee shall be paid in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer made the payment with a credit card, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, however the bank is likely to transfer it to the recipient’s account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer must check up the goods / services of to the contract before receiving them; damaged, broken, torn packaging etc. a not receive damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be considered to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must be carefully protected after delivery. If the right of returning will be used, the goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO RETURN:
11.Buyer can use the right to return by refusing the goods without undertaking any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to the person / organization at the address Buyer shows.
- CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SELLER FOR THE RIGHT TO RETURN:
NAME / TITLE:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF RETURN:
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of return expires, the right of return cannot be used in the service contracts whose service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of return belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of return, it is necessary to make a written notification to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the “Products that cannot be used with right of return”.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is institutional, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning.
17. Return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging, standard accessories of the products to be returned, if they exist.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within a period of 10 days at the latest after the return notification reaches him and to get back the goods within 20 days.
19.If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the BUYER’s defect or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the losses of the SELLER. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deterioration that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of return.
20.Due to the use of the right of return, the amount of discount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled if the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER falls below the amount